Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Resting Grinch Face


When I have a stressful day at work, there's one person who can really cheer me up. Me.

Seriously, I did have a bit of a busy day. But I had a fun (for me) evening running errands and doing all things related to a Hedberg Family Christmas – coming in 3 more sleeps. Since my twin and I are co-hosting Up North, I wanted to provide some fun.

Well, I was curious about one of my intended surprises (see photo above) and I opened the package to see all of the options. Ohmigosh. I just cracked myself up. Just laughed and laughed. And really, can't stop laughing.

OK. One more...


I can't take any credit for begin ho-ho-larious, but my Resting Grinch Face and Santa Face will be my go-to cheer-er upper pictures this holiday season! I can't look at them and be stressed. Can you?Maybe after Saturday, I'll share all 8 options. Just in case it hasn't been established that I am 100% dork.

If we're only at 98%, I've got work to do!

Have a wonderful day and night and tomorrow! There's always a reason to smile.

No comments: