Wednesday, December 26, 2018

This Was Me...

What confusion when my Wednesday is my Monday and my Thursday will be my Friday. That's what a two-day work week gets you. So, yep, this was me today...


 And understandably so, this was also me today...

It was actually good to get back to work today so I wasn't eating 24/7!

This was also me today...

Felt like Wendy from Bob the Builder. Can we build it? Yes, we can! Got the privilege of a tour of our new office building nearly completion. Pretty impressive. Not as impressive as my hard hat hair and cool specs. But cool, nonetheless. Love my job and all the different things I get to do in a day!

And finally, this was also me today...

Oh yes! My friend Cindy and I released our inner child with a spoonful of sugar and a bucket of popcorn! Loved the sequel to the original Mary Poppins. The new Mary Poppins Returns was very well cast with all new but wonderful songs. Very entertaining and once again, a good story!

Fun to have a typical "manic Monday" with multiple personalities! TGIF tomorrow!

No comments: