Saturday, December 29, 2018

Snow Flake Because Sloth Face is Hard to Say


I wasn't quite in hibernation today but close to a sloth-like status. So much so, I really can't recall what I did beyond sleeping in, watching Hallmark, playing cards with hubby and going out to eat.

I know I went for a 2-mile walk because I attempted to capture a photo of a snowflake (above) but it was just chilly enough I don't think I held my phone still enough. Take my word for it, there were some flake-like images on the route.

It really was a treat to go out to Hilltop Pub in Stevens Point this evening with our neighbors Mike and Cindy and my nephew Tony. Good food. Great company. Since both Tony and Cindy recommended a Christmas movie on Netflix that was my first order of business getting home.

So no spoilers but if you have Netflix, watch The Christmas Chronicles while it's still available. I think I have my old Disney crush on Kurt Russell all over again! Oh, and good story, of course.

I definitely need to stay on the Nice List next year!


No comments: