Friday, June 21, 2019

Doggone Doghere

What a difference a week makes. Last week at this time I was helping to find a friend's missing dog. This weekend a dog came to us. In other words, our grand-pup is here! Our grand-pup is here!


Son #1 is visiting this weekend one last time before he and his soulmate take their puppy and their belongings and move to the Seattle/Bellingham, Washington, area.


I think Rey will adjust fine as long as she has her ball to fetch. She's an expert!

"Again!" 




Run, Rei, run!

Over course, hubby and I enjoy the visit far more than Sylvester. I bet the whole neighborhood heard her hissing and growing and screeching. She's in her master's closet now and doesn't trust us. But she fails to understand this is probably the last time she'll see her furry "cousin."

Jim and I will be OK. We have neighbors to give us our dog fix. And we're pretty certain the planes fly West from here!


No comments: