Sunday, June 9, 2019

Variety is the Spice of Work


We got married in a fever...

If you're an old school country music fan, you know that Johnny and June tune. Been singing that all day because,  well, I'm going to Jackson.

Actually in a hotel in Appleton now so our work crew can meet up at 4:30 a.m. and fly south from here. Gotta stop in Atlanta somewhere in there to switch planes and peel off some layers.  From what we're told.

Since we got here this evening, we found a Mexican place near our hotel and caught some dinner. Saleo's or something like that. If you're in Appleton area,  try it. As with anything, you can spice it up! Which I did, of course.

They say variety is the spice of life. If you're lucky enough to have variety in your job, too, that's a huge bonus.  It's one of the reasons I love my job so much.

Our spicy variety this week is flying down to a customer's in Jackson, MS, to do some videography and such. I'm doing some of the interviewing, so just call me the off-camera talent. Ha. Excited and nervous.  For now I just have to sleep fast.

I'll check in when I can.

I'm going to Jackson,  but first to bed...

No comments: