Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Spring Training, Sort of

Photo cred: MN Twins

When the theme of your pseudo-holiday at work is spring training, you get to don your Twins gear and bring Twins Territory to central Wisconsin. As an added bonus, we could wear hats, so forget the curling iron. I was out of the shower and ready in no time!

To celebrate what is also known as "bonus day," we had cake, and popcorn, peanuts, and Cracker Jack. Plus our department held its meeting at the batting cage sports facility in Stevens Point. A fun and food-filled day!


So, the answer is no. I did not get a lot of work done today. Especially knowing it was also my "Friday." By 10:30 a.m. I was ready to go home and pack.

Not it's past 7:30 p.m. and I'm pretty much packed. Had a devil of a time finding travel-sized hand sanitizer. Thankfully I found one at home that I hope will be effective. Couldn't find any individual packets of Lysol or Clorox wipes either.

I guess we're going on a wing (well two) and a prayer!

Hopefully our trip is a home run!

No comments: