Friday, February 10, 2023

Fun Friday Night Lights


You know what's fun? Winning. It sure makes it a lot more fun to play a game when you're ahead by enough you can relax and actually enjoy it. I mean, that's what un-athletic me believes anyway. And I saw it through the lens tonight.

Our Assumption boys were at home tonight. Even though they technically have a "losing" record at 6-8, they have shown so much improvement since the last time I got to see them in person. 

Tonight Flyin' Ryan (pictured above) was on fire and ended racking up 32 points! Crazy amazing! 

The Royals ended up winning 74-43. Something I've never seen them do. They just played well and had fun. So we fans did too.

Which is why I'm posting this after midnight. Ha. Gotta celebrate, right? 

I'll have to go through all my pictures tomorrow because I am beat right now, but I know based on the few I did look at that I'll have some nice action ones. 

And maybe even some smiles! Keep up the great work, guys. And keep having fun!


No comments: