Sunday, February 19, 2023

I Like Big Trucks and I Cannot Lie...


I had an unusual workout today after church. After hauling the bunkbeds out of the basement yesterday, today we had to haul the queen mattress, box spring, and frame down to the vacant spot in the basement.

Of course, the box spring didn't fit through the basement door frame, so that had to go in the truck and Jim had to drive it down to the back patio off the basement. Our yard is a muddy mess! By the time we go everything downstairs and reassembled, the windows were open on this 40+ degree day and we were sweating. And then I had vacuuming to do!

We forgot that all when the big truck came in the driveway and two very helpful young men brought in our new king bed frame and set that up. And then the mattress! After putting on the new heated mattress pad (or course!!) plus new sheets and comforter, I can't to go to bed tonight! I'm hoping it's as comfortable as it was in the store!

I'll report out tomorrow.

Not much else new today. When I did finally take a break, I started watching season 5 of The Crown. Somehow that escaped me and I didn't get to it when it first came out. At least I'll have something to do when this hits this week.

A little early for April fools, doncha think? Oh, I hope they are wrong. So very, very wrong.

Wake me up when this king-sized nightmare is over!

No comments: