Thursday, February 2, 2023

GroundHog and My Calendar Predict Winter


Happy Groundhog Day – the dumbest holiday on the official calendar. A calendar that also confirms – shadow or no shadow – that it's about 6 weeks until spring. We'll just have to deal with it. I did find a few more funnies to share, though...


This one cracks me up. We'll see how long Brady's announcement this week actually sticks. He must have Brett Favre Syndrome.


Me too, Groundhog. Me too. Definitely need coffee to work! I had so much caffeine I was energized to work after work! Well, take photos. 

I went to capture 7th- and 8th-grade girls hoops but our opponent didn't have enough 8th-graders so there was only the 7th-grade game. We were beating Port by 30 at half so it was a running clock at the end of the game. Yay for quick games. I could come home and do the pictures and still will have time to do some top-secret yarn work.

Glad someone knows the truth. Thanks, Phyllis. I'll just plan to keep my electric mattress pad on for another 2 to 5 months!

No comments: