Thursday, February 16, 2023

You Humans Need to Rest


I think sometimes Sylvester looks at us and thinks, "You humans need to sit still once in awhile. Maybe even nap." We wish. It's just been a busy week for both of us.

Last night was a late night because hubby was gone to indoor golf league (yay, Mr New Knees!) and I had choir practice, followed by editing tons of pictures from the boys basketball game the night before.

Tonight after work, we went to the JV and varsity girls hoops game. It was senior night for our Lady Royals this time. And just like the boys, they soundly defeated their opponent – 59-33 over Marathon. 

The games have been so fun this week. I think I've mentioned that winning is fun. But it's so cool to see the students supporting each other and getting especially excited when players who don't get much varsity playing time make big plays during the varsity game. Yay for Royal Pride!

Tonight was the last regular season game for the girls, who starts playoffs at home Tuesday. I have plenty of photos to go through the games tonight. But I think I'll take a cue from kitty and get some rest.

She pretty smart for her old age!

No comments: