Friday, February 24, 2023

It Should Be Epic


Actually got up and was out of the house before 8:30 to head to Camp Crop-A-Lot. Helps when I just have to pack clothes, goodies, and grab my desktop computer – instead of all kinds of heavy totes of heavy paper, photos, etc.

Roads were thankfully plowed to the state Lions Camp in Rosholt. And it was subzero, so I guess I'll literally be chilling with Louie the camp lion this weekend. 

Which is why there were several space heaters going in our scrapping area. And why it blew a fuse. And why I lost hours of work on my computer – which would never happen if I was doing "normal" scrapbooking this weekend. I blame the sketchy internet more than anything. I thought my project was saving but it wasn't.

Trust me, I'm saving every 2 minutes now, whether I see the computer saving our not! I am through Wednesday of our cruise on the Norwegian EPIC, so if I keep cruising (pun intended), I should get this book done this weekend.

Of course, power outages aren't the only distractions. When I say our Lady Royals were down at halftime, I had to watch the livestream of the second half to be sure they're continuing on in the playoffs. It was an EPIC turnaround there, too, and they beat Pacelli by 20 in the end. Probably should plan to just take a break from scrapping Saturday night at 7 p.m. to watch the Regional Championship. 

Might require EPIC concentration!

And an EPIC night's sleep on the 2-inch mattress. Scrapbooking ain't for sissies!

No comments: