Wednesday, April 5, 2023

I Usually Love Beer Cheese Soup

Yukon Cornelius: This fog's as thick as peanut butter! 
Hermey: You mean pea soup. 
Yukon Cornelius: You eat what you like, and I'll eat what I like! 


I'm with Yukon. I'm not sure why pea soup became the deciding gauge on fog. But in Wisconsin, we'd probably say it was thicker than beer cheese soup. Especially on this morning's commute. Yum, though.

I don't know if it's global warming or what, but we've had such extreme weather this "spring." Big winter storms and tornadoes and then last night I fell asleep to the sound of thunder... and hail. Ha. Craziness. So this morning's blanket of fuzziness didn't completely surprise me.

Made it to work fine and it was super sunny on the way home. Amazing what it's like when the fog clears.

Sort of like my after-work treat tonight...


During the "fog" I'm like a creature from outer space.


Then when the fog clears, my hair artist is my BFF!

What was your "you pick the flavor" soup today? I hope you found patience and realized when the fog cleared, there was something to smile about!

No comments: