Monday, April 10, 2023

Orange You Glad It's Spring?


I saw them last week. Just sitting there waiting for Easter to be over as to not appear to forceful. But they were quickly out in full force today.

Those darned orange barrels.

I had the one-lane-of-traffic deal going into town (and back). And I know from signs on the interstate that'll have that as part of my commute, starting tomorrow.

The only good thing is that the Orange Barrel powers that be must think spring is here today.


I mean it sure felt like it today! Unreal. And tomorrow will be warmer. And Wednesday a bit warmer. This girl is happy!

And this is the last bit of snow in out yard. A thin strip hiding behind Jim's big shed. That will definitely be gone by midweek. But the best sign today was this email notification...

It's happening, folks! It is just about time to PLAY BALL! We'll have a double-header at home against Stratford. So at least we know we'll get two games out of the way while Mother Nature is cooperating. Softball also hosts the Tigers for two games, starting a 4:15 p.m.

My camera is packed. Let's do this, Spring!

No comments: