Monday, April 24, 2023

Lions, Panthers, and Bears, Oh My

So literally after learning about this bobcat seeking warmth in someone's grill – just over the county line – you kind of go on high alert for wild animals nearby. So do you question my freakout when I saw this dark figure exiting our front yard?

Is it a bear? I mean they have been sighted everywhere around here recently.

New angle and I see the tail. Or is it a black panther? They've been seen recently, too.

I'm guessing – hoping, really – that it's this "black panther" who was in our garage the other day. A neighborhood feline with a cute collar, but still looking suspicious, you know?

As for the wild Lions...

The Royals are on the road and I am watching online via Zaleski Sports. Where both me and my camera stay warm. As you can see, we're on the leading edge of the game. I'm going to have to finish watching before I say anything to jinx them. 

Be careful out there. And let's go, Royals!! 

No comments: