Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Mr. Right

 I hope this video snippet below works because it's more dynamic than a still image!


If it doesn't, it shows a man's astonishment when his wife says he's right. If you're married, you know!

So Carter's former babysitter is having her annual garage sale. I was hoping to gather a few items (or more than a few) over the past week. But I was pretty sure the last, slim roll of masking tape in the house wouldn't be enough to price everything. I put masking tape on our white board grocery list on the fridge late last week.

On Saturday, Jim and I actually grocery shopped together, finishing at Wal-Mart. When I shop with him, I know there is no browsing. No dilly-dallying. No lolly-gagging. Just stick to list and push that cart as fast as you can. 

After we got some health and beauty items (from my list), I reminded him we needed masking tape. He said, "Isn't that in the paint department?" as we walked by the paint department. I confidently answer, "No, I'm sure it's in the office supply area."

We did not find it there, of course. And I said we could just forget about it. But he didn't. It's still on the grocery list. With a footnote of sorts...


I'm not even gonna buy tape. The sale starts tomorrow and I didn't gather many items for it so I still have tape remaining. Also, I just want to giggle at that every time I walk past the fridge. You're right, honey. And you're funny.

Today's admission of wrong was brought to you by AUDREY'S GARAGE SALE...


There is seriously something for everyone – from infant to adult clothes to game, golf clubs, and guy things. Not sure when I can help work it. But I can tell you it's worth a stop!!

Tell them Robyn sent you and you'll get a deal... the exact price on those masking tape tags!

No comments: