Thursday, November 2, 2023

Friday Eve

Now that the rain and the snow have subsided, it seemed like a normal sub-freezing commute into work today. Normal and beautiful, that is! Like Mother Nature was trying to make up for a few days of miserable failures.

Nothing could quite reflect how gorgeous it was but I did snap a few of my rearview mirror as I exited off the interstate. So nice!


After work I took my final senior portrait shoot. Another reluctant young lad who made his momma happy he agreed to "a few" pictures.

With a free evening, I decided to catch up on some of my streaming series I haven't watched in quite some time. I guess I am behind on The Crown but having an identity crisis since this actress has a major role on Emily in Paris. I obviously need to take advantage of a few weeks off from my side hustle to catch up!

Kitty agrees. And we haven't even embarked on the already released Hallmark Christmas movies this fall. So behind! As I say at work, help us prioritize our RUSHes! 

No comments: