Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving


I don't think anything tops laziness like Thanksgiving. Watch football. Eat. Watch more. Have pie.

That pretty much sums up our day. After watching the Lions-Packers game, we went over to Jim's sister's house. Then watched some football, ate a delicious meal, watched some more, then had pie. It was nice to visit, too! Clay and Becca were there, Colin and Amy and the kiddos, and Jim's dad.

Mainly we were entertained by my very non-lazy great-niece and great-nephew. Mya and Eli did not sit still long enough for me to get a picture so thankfully their mom snapped one earlier in the day. They're just so darn cute.

I don't need tryptophan to make me tired. Just watching those two did it. That and stuffing myself with pie when I was already full!

Hope you able to gather with loved ones and give thanks today!

No comments: