Sunday, November 26, 2023

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...


Mother Nature's case of dandruff really got out of control while we were sleeping! Woke up to this. Wow.


I won't name any names, but somebody was not happy with this at all! Well I guess I wasn't either.

I shoveled the driveway while hubby was at church so at least I got some steps in today. Then, since it was beginning to at least LOOK like Christmas, I baked some more cookies for our upcoming exchange in a few weeks. And I put the tree up.

I mean I put the tree up. Got the lights strung, but then it was already dark. I prefer some natural light while I hang ornaments so I'll have to finish this another day.

In the meantime, I'll keep getting in the spirit via my friends at Hallmark. Might be able to knock out two movies yet this evening. I know you're on my side! 

Be careful out there!





No comments: