Monday, November 13, 2023

Have Counter, Will Trifle

Now that I actually have a counter and a kitchen sink, I'm pretty much obligated to make a trifle to mark the occasion – and welcome a teammate this week who works remotely in Indiana.

So this is my latest Pumpkin Spice Trifle. It's different every time. This time, I had a previously made "pumpkin cake slices with cream cheese frosting" that I cubed up for the bottom and second layer. 

Then, above the cake I added pumpkin spice pudding (thank you, local IGA) and portions of a new pudding pack with a nod to Cinnabon buns.

I don't know how this extra layer will taste but I can only imagine it will be delicious!

The next layer was rolling pin crushed cookies – some frosted vanilla wafers and some pumpkin cookies with white chocolate chips.

The top layer is whipped cream and I couldn't find any leftover Halloween candy – like the autumn mix with pumpkins – so the top layer is boring. Gonna guess it's still all tasty, though. I'll let you know tomorrow!

No comments: