Friday, November 24, 2023

Royal Blue Friday


Today was more like Assumption Royal Blue Friday with no Black Friday shopping in sight.

I ended up going to all 4 Royals hoops games today and taking pictures. Jim was there all day since he's on the tournament committee. Both JV and Varsity girls won and will play for their championships Saturday. The Assumption boys JV won, but the varsity squad lost. They're playing back-to-back Saturday afternoon.

I tried to be smart this year and came home after each game to edit and upload photos. I did not come home between the boys games, though, because there was only one game in between. So I just finished up JV boys now and I'm pretty sure the Sand Man will not allow me to stay up to do Varsity boys. It was pretty fun to see all the hoops action, though. Especially all my 8th-graders who are now playing high school hoops. Time flies! And seeing college kids return as spectators while they're home for the holidays. 

Here's the line-up of Saturday games. I'll guarantee you'll spend a lot less money than shopping – and will probably have more fun. Go, Royals!

No comments: