Saturday, November 25, 2023

Hooping it Up -- Not Really

While I could've spend a second day seeing four games like this. I felt more like this... 


The end result was that I decided I could get by without photographing hoops games today and maybe get a few things done. Had a little non-holiday shopping to do – plus a few potential holiday things to look for. Also got a few things done around the house and got at least one Hallmark movie in.

As for the Cranberry Classic, I watched our Lady Royals take the girls championship – from my recliner. But did go to school and see the exciting boys game (top photo) as they vied for 3rd place. It was the most exciting 3rd place game ever, if you ask me. And we ended up beating Nekoosa in the last seconds by 2 points. Hope this is a sign of an exciting season!

As for me, I might have to continue my close to home routine on Sunday, too. More to do.

Plus, Mother Nature's dandruff is flaring up. And I'm not quite sure what she has in mind for us. Be careful out there!

No comments: