Wednesday, November 22, 2023

New Season


Even though it seemed like there was plenty of time "off" until the winter sports season, it started up pretty quickly. So yesterday I stayed late after work and shot photos of the Pacelli-Assumption-and more co-op team.

I left at the end of the 2nd period because it was a long day at that point – plus we were down 5-1 and I was sure I'd get to photograph more promising games this season.

Today I had the day off thinking I'd have to bake pies for Thanksgiving. But since my sister-in-law the hostess only needed easy things like buns and veggies, I had no serious tasks at hand. So I got some Christmas cookies baked and Jim and I had a night out with friends – entertained by that Elvis impersonator we was this summer.

Hope you are as equally stress-free heading into this holiday weekend! 

No comments: