Monday, November 27, 2023

MNF = Monday Night Fill-in-the-Blank


Lots happening for an MNF Monday. First... it's Monday Night Frosty! For someone who hasn't left the house in two days, it was a rude awakening after work to step out into the cold. And the lovely wind making it feel even colder. See the below zero "feels"! Not ready for this at all!

Next we have Monday Night Full. How many things can I have going on during a Monday night? Well, first I went to Book Club at Applebee's, where we were discussing the very interesting book Mad Honey. Definitely recommend!

Had to leave early from there to get to a hair appointment at 6 p.m. Nothing gets in the way between me and my hair artist.

From there I got home just after kickoff for Monday Night Football, where our Vikings are having the toughest time handling the lowly Bears. Why does that happen?

I can't even stress eat about it because I'm Monday Night Fasting before a 7:30 a.m. physical tomorrow. Gah.

Hope your Monday was interesting, too! 

No comments: