Thursday, November 30, 2023

On the Level


I never thought I'd say this, but I think I need a laser level in my life! Who knew?!

Mr. Back Splash Man (he sounds like a super hero because he is) arrived on the scene today. He was halfway done by the time I got home from work. All I can say is: one, glad we didn't tackle this ourselves. And two, that laser level is freaking awesome!

Since the wall by the dining room table is blank now and I plan to add photos, I think that laser level would kick ass. I mean, assist me in making sure things are lined up. Plus it's got Mission Impossible / James Bond vibes. 

Dear, Santa: You hearing me?

Anyway, we're loving how it's looking so far and cannot wait for the final "before and after"!

Patience is an underrated virtue. It's really, really major some days!

No comments: