Monday, February 5, 2024

But it's So Pretty

I laughed too loudly tonight when I saw this meme. Because, of course, three hours earlier I took this picture from a parking lot in town...

Just disregard street lights and power lines. Somewhere in the background is a simply gorgeous sunset. 

That makes me think: "Where can I drive to quickly so I get a full view?" It's always much too fleeting. Which stinks because I like to see a little purple when I can. 

Too bad someone hasn't created an app yet that tells you when there is going to be stunning, photo-worthy sunsets that day. Of course, this time of year I'm mostly seeing those on my commute home. Still, I could schedule my camera, my memory card, and my route around it!

Is there such a thing? Please share! I'm obsessed with God's beauty. But let's focus on sunsets. I will not get up early for anything!!

No comments: