Tuesday, February 13, 2024

That Fat Tuesday Thing


I'll have to defer to my late mother-in-law's favorite cat to observe Fat Tuesday (aka Mardi Gras). She loved Garfield and we can identify. In fact, Jim had lasagna for supper! And I just enjoyed Fat Tuesday treats at work!

They did have a Mardi Gras theme in the cafeteria and I honestly did not have to do anything to earn my purple and gold beads. I swear!

But someone brought in Fannie May chocolate bars and someone else made fruit pizza and still someone else had mini-cupcakes with the "good" frosting. So yep, I was full by the time I got home from work.

And even now, after a fun night shooting hockey pictures for Rapids, I'm still full.

But I have that little space for popcorn, as always.

As for tomorrow... are YOU dieting? I may give up some caloric things but I haven't committed quite yet. Sorry, Garfield, it's still Fat Tuesday in my books!

No comments: