Friday, February 2, 2024

I Love My Rodent Friends


Happy Groundhog Day! I'm pleased to report that my rodent friends Punxsutawney Phil out east and Jimmy in Wisconsin both predicted an early spring. I'm starting to love my rodent friends!


I definitely believe in you two!


Of course, another day of mild temps meant I finally could get a car wash. There was a line but I figured tomorrow's temps in the 40s would prompt a longer line. So I waited. It felt good (according to Black Betty) and I got that salt off my sides. Yay.

Tonight we went to the boys hoops game. As you can see, it was a full gym – mainly due to the Little Royal Dribblers halftime show. But those who stayed got to see a nice varsity win over Athens.

And special thanks to my man JT who always serves up the best photos. What an exciting night and great win! We may now commence to weekending.

No comments: