Saturday, February 3, 2024

Old School Clubbin'


When I say we went old school clubbin' tonight. I mean it was with old friends from school and it was at a supper club. But it felt like we were living it up!

Can't remember whose phone the bartender used, but I think he could've taken a better picture of our group. Still... we look pretty good! Five couples and each one had at least one distinguished member of the Assumption High School Class of 1981. The other four of us were just happy to sit at the cool kids table!

It's been a minute since we all got together so it somewhat chaotic at the dinner table. But we made it simple. Guys on one side, girls on the other. So we wouldn't have to cross-talk to visit! Getting wiser as we get older. And we all had a super delicious dinner. 

The Sky Club in Plover never disappoints.

Great to see everyone! Those of us heading back towards Rapids way, stopped O'so Brewery on the way back. 


They have this painted on the wall there. I always take a pictures because it describes me succinctly And now it's on a Wisconsin-shaped tin. I didn't buy it but... I do drive by there every work day so I could at some point!

Got home plenty early for us old, er old school, folks. Clubbin' ain't for sissies!

No comments: