Thursday, February 22, 2024

Fin-ished


To take short stress breaks at work, my team works on jigsaw puzzles. You might walk by and find one piece and mosey back to your desk. Or get excited when you find one right away and stay 'til you've put another in place. Either way, you are NOT thinking about work at all.

Today we put this fin-tastic, uniquely shaped dolphin puzzle to rest. It took a few days, that's for sure! And what did we learn besides patience?


Dolphins have wicked sharp teeth! In my mind, I just picture them as these cute mammals we can wave to and they'll fin-wave back. Now I'm a bit concerned how close I might get to them when we go on a dolphin tour next week! Hmmm... 80 degrees and sunny on the Gulf... I'll be brave!

The other thing that was fin-ished today... the boys regular basketball season. They had a tough loss to Stratford to finish up the season. Playoffs start this coming Tuesday at home! They'd have to win so I could potentially see them next Friday night. Otherwise, that's that for shooting this fun team.

Since I need to fin-ish packing – 95% there – I'm not sure I'll get to editing all the photos until my return. I gotta be bright-eyed and bushy tailed (or finned) in the morning so I can hit the road at 8 a.m.

I'll try to keep you posted on what I fin-ish each day!

No comments: