Sunday, February 25, 2024

Where's Waldo (and Robyn)?


Every year at Camp Crop-A-Lot our "camp counselors" come up with a fun theme that carries through the weekend.

This year, coincidentally, it was a traveling theme with some Where's Waldo scavenger hunting. He was in all 50 states actually. We just had to find him and solve the clue to figure out which state. My team found 43 of them around the dining hall and our work areas. The winners found 47.

I was disappointed the Florida clue was about gators and not dolphins. Because guess what?


I'm still seeing dolphins wherever I look! Please tell me you see it too. It just mad me even more excited about my trip.

Especially when our view Friday included big flakes! Thankfully it was sunny Saturday and today. Not that my friend Julie and I got out for a walk. I mean we TALKED about it, but between scrapbooking, getting my annual Shamrock Shake delivery, little sleep, and an hour-long massage, we just didn't get around to it!


Still it was so great spending time together. And we both finished the albums we wanted to (2016 is finally finished).

And we got bonustimee since I dropped off my car at home and she drove me to the Madison Airport

Just about to board. Next time you're looking for Waldo or Robyn, check your Florida map, just south of Fort Myers.

Please, no drone shots of me on hanging out with Mr. Deck Chair's cousin!






No comments: