Monday, February 19, 2024

Holiday Excite-Mint

I could say I knew all along that today was National Chocolate Mint Day and that's why mint was on my mind. But I'd be lying.

I can't keep track of all the made-up daily celebrations. This one must be a legit holiday, though, because the banks were closed and there was no mail service. That's serious!

Too bad I had no more chocolate mint anything left in the house. Pretty sure I "pre-gamed" enough of it this weekend. Speaking of games...

Got home in time to catch the end of the Assumption Royals game on TV. Well, we THOUGHT it was the end. But they pushed it into OT. And thanks to accurate free-throw shooting in the closing extra minutes, our boys came away with an exciting victory! Finally some decent hoops on TV. 

I have a lot going on this week, but I'm hoping to catch one more home game for the girls (starting playoffs tomorrow) and the boys (home game Thursday). 

Get hot and stay hot!

No comments: