Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Get Your Fresh Popcorn He-eere!


I love that every year in early March my company celebrates the successes of the previous year – with a fun theme.

This year it's "Carnival." So yes, I may or may not have had cheese popcorn as my midmorning snack!

Our department also got together this afternoon for some business – and pick a duck prizes. I won a fabulous Hawaiian music CD while others snagged some nice shirts and pullovers. Oh well. I think it's been established I have too many clothes anyway. 

And CDs? Well I'd love to play them again but I don't think I have time to listen to all 239 or so. Good thing I know someone having a garage sale soon. Perhaps I should've purchased two rolls of masking tape instead of one!

Other than the fun, it was nice to be back in the office in general. Good to see people I feel like I haven't seen in a month. And my workload will keep me busy for at least another 30 days. Ha. (Actually, not funny.)

We'll see what else the Carnival brings this week. I hear there's cotton candy coming and cake. Always cake. That's how we celebrate success at my work! 

Hope you're finding some fun (carney inspired or otherwise) this week!

No comments: