Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Sister Scenic Route


As it happens, I got to share this sunset in Wisconsin Rapids with two of my sisters today. Make that two retired sisters who chose their destination as the Rapids for their day trip. And one of the two who is a godmother to our basement dweller!


So Carter got to see Aunts Rayna (left) and Renell (and treat his godmother to dinner)...


And I got to spend Book Club with my sister Rayna and the rest of the usual crew. For the record, Aaron's Wines and Steins has the best "Carnivore" (aka all meat thin-crust pizza) we've ever had!


On the way home, I realized that – thanks to my sisters and this sunset – I'd had a glorious and beautiful day. It was great to see them face to face, even though we'll see each other for Mom's birthday this weekend. But they shared stories with Carter I may or may not have heard before.

Feel so blessed they took the sunset scenic route here. Just to display their colorful presence in all our lives.

Hope your week is equally as blessed!

No comments: