Thursday, March 21, 2024

March Eh-ness


Unless you live under a rock (and lucky you), you know it's bracket season – also widely known as March Madness. 

I guess Madness can be defined in a couple ways – you're fanatic (aka A Fan) or your angry (aka Busted Bracket).

I do a bracket every year and – just like my non-interest year-round – I can't expect my picks to do well. Nor shall I get MAD if they don't. I watch a few Badger games each season but have no passion for college hoops.

Sorry to offend.

But don't worry, even if my uninformed bracket with work friends is stellar, there's no money involved. I'll be lucky enough to park the traveling trophy (with bragging rights) at my desk for a year. My life really won't change.

So I wish all of you fully INVESTED bracketeers good luck! May madness mean "crazy" good, not "dreaded disappointment."

Yay, basketball!

No comments: