Monday, March 25, 2024

Manageable Monday

Turns out we go exactly what the weather dudes predicted. More than 3 inches but definitely less than 6. Fine with us.

Good neighbor Mike snowblowed our driveway so Jim could get out for morning baseball practice – inside the gym, of course. And I work from home Mondays so I wasn't in a rush to get anywhere. The roads cleared up pretty quickly – mainly because the temperatures were above freezing and it was raining.

And raining.

I think it will rain tomorrow, too.

Tonight we ran into town and it was starting to fog up quite a bit. Say a prayer for our boy, who's driving home from Dubuque tonight. Rain and fog and dark roads make for a challenge.

I say I'm going to bed shortly, but we'll see how relaxed I am!

Be careful out there.

(Oh, and happy birthday to my mom, who officially made it to 92 today!)

No comments: