Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Hump Day Heritage

 

It was an unusual Hump Day today. I brought a typical well-received trifle to work. No big deal. Then went to choir practice after work. 

But in between, I did my Easter meal-and-treat shopping (uff da, inflation!) and went to choir practice to rehearse Good Friday and Easter Sunday numbers.

While I was doing that, Carter was cleaning out one of the dressers in his old room. It turned out to be quite a blast from the past. Lots of memories from his childhood and from his older brother's journey to adulthood.

I'll have to scan in a few entertaining things. But for now, think of hump days 10 years ago -- not just recent weeks ago. So much we can learn, appreciate, and decide to repeat or not repeat.

Be careful out there -- and be appreciative!



No comments: