Monday, July 23, 2007

Dream cars :: Part 2

I have been asked to publish a retraction -- or at least a clarification.

According to Jim (hey, that should be a TV show!), Jeeps are not impractical. For the record, he has been eyeing the new four-door models which could seat our family of 5.

So there you have it. They are really quite practical and family friendly. Purchasing one in no shape or form reflects a mid-life crisis -- even if the bumper sticker states: "It's a Jeep thing."

Why do I feel like I've been relegated to the bottom of the "I get to ride shotgun" list?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does it say about me that I'm eyeing a Honda Odessey van? Granted, I really want a Pilot, but don't know if I can afford it. A Pilot will be good for family with kids, seats 7-8.

Get one of those & I'll enjoy the ride the next time I come up there! Rayna

Anonymous said...

There are rumors that big macho vehicles are trying to make up for....well, other things.

But, to be fair, some of the Jeep models are just as family-friendly and woman-friendly as any other SUV.