Thursday, August 28, 2008

Carter Blog :: Happy Camper

Today was Carter's last day at Kidz Camp, the childcare program held at the Iola Fitness Center this summer. He shares some thoughts on summer:

Some of the things I'll miss most about Kidz Camp are swimming (every day!), dodge ball (and lots of it!), playground, watching the Olympics, playing with my friends.

One thing I won't miss is PB&J sandwiches. I had the same lunch every day (my idea) and wore a plain white t-shirt just about every day, too (not so very white).

Every week we had a different theme. Some of my favorites were American Idol Week, Pirate Week (arrrgh!), Olympic Week and Sport Week.

I met some cool people that I only get to see in the summer since they go to school in Iola. The friends I liked to hang with were Harry, Drew, Josh, Lucas, Erick, Charlie, J.D. and Bradley. My favorite counselors were Sam I am, Jeff, Mark, Ben, Sarah, Anne and Andrews.

It was fun getting to go to golf lessons and going to Shivers once in a while. (I wish it was every day. So does Mom.)

Can't wait to go back next year!

Carter "Batman" Austin

No comments: