Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Practice makes (picture) perfect

I have this goal that while Carter is conditioning this week, I am doing the same -- walking laps on the school grounds for at least an hour. I did that last night but also managed to get a few shots of practice drills.


This gives you an idea of how many kids are going out for the Rapids Raptors program. Hubby estimates about 150 or so. They will be drafted and assigned teams at the end of this week based on their practice performance. How in the world do they keep track of all that?


Carter (on the right) learns he may face some mighty big 6th-graders this season!


Carter does the Raptor shuffle ... I think he learned that move from me.


On your mark, get set, go! What? Where's Carter? You mean he's not the only one wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts? Now, you know why I took so few photos. He was hard to spot!

No comments: