Friday, September 10, 2010

FAN-tasy Football

This whole idea of getting the "boys" involved in Fantasy Football was a good idea. But hubby and I are pretty sure we've created a monster.

Last night was probably just a sneak peek of how FAN-atical Carter is going to be about FAN-tasy Football. He's a big FAN.

As is turned out, all 6 of us had someone playing in that game, so I'm sure we were all paying a little attention to it. But we all know that there's a whole lotta football yet to be played this weekend! Carter was like: "How many points is that, Dad?" "Oooh, I think I just got another 0.3 points" etc., etc.

You get the point (no pun intended). So as it turns out, Carter is leading his big brother Casey by less than 7 points, hubby is edging me by a mere 2.5 points and only a half point separates the Clay vs. Colin clash. So if we go by one game, just one silly little game I'd rather forget, it looks like there could be some close competition this weekend.

But who's counting?

(Oh yeah, Carter for sure...)

No comments: