Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Season Finale

As far as last days of Summer go, today was pretty darn good.

Since the Minnesota Twins clinched the Central Division title last night, I thought I'd be nice and bring TWIN-kies to work today as a treat. I was especially generous and put one on the chairs of each of those White Sox fans, too. Wasn't that nice? I'm sure they appreciated the gesture!

Oh how a pass to the playoffs -- plus a little evil payback -- can make a day! Seriously, I was in a good mood all day... even when the email system shut down... even when all the systems were running slow and I had a ton to do to get out of there for 4 days... yes, even then I was in a good mood! Thank you, Twins.

Then, of course we had to stop at King Cone on the way home. It is closing for the season on Sunday so this was my last chance to get there. (If hubby goes tomorrow or Friday without me, it would be wise to keep it a secret!) Anyway, had some yummy Peanut Butter Elephant Tracks ice cream and I am still full 5 hours later!

Now that's a great season finale! So long, Summer... It's been awesome!

No comments: