Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

Survived another Monday. Don't we say that every week?? Here's a few other things going on...

Fantasy Football: As predicted, Carter was obsessed with watching the scoring on this all Sunday (and Monday). I can't fault him. He kicked butt over Casey while I was on the receiving end of a boot belonging to my hubby. My team sucks. Really, his margin of victory was the largest compared to the other 2 games! Now I can't decide if I should get some new players or give these guys another chance. Guess I'll ask Carter...

Pep Band: Tonight was another home volleyball game so Carter got to play in the Pep Band again. We planned things out a little bit better this time. Instead of getting him from soccer practice, coming home then running back into town, he stayed at the school after practice, got his homework done and then played at the game. Jim went and picked him up and they watched some volleyball, too. I don't think our varsity team has won any games yet. No fault of the band, of course...

Scrap Pack: While the guys were in town, I finished prepping for my scrap weekend. I have a few odds and ends to get together but am basically packed and ready to go! Is it Friday yet?

Filled with Glee: I borrowed the Season One, Volume One of Glee from a friend so I could see episodes from last fall before I started watching the show. After a marathon session at another friend's Saturday, I now have been watching an episode on the way to work and another on the way home. Just plug in the little portable DVD player and away we go. So I'm a little on overload but will finish in the next 2 days. Then I have to wait for Volume Two to come out and, what, somehow watch that before the season premiere next week? Somehow I ran out of hours a long time ago. Good thing I've got my priorities, right?

Well, Carter is out of the shower so I guess I gotta go make "good night" smoothies! (Any excuse, I know!)

No comments: