Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pardon Our Mess



We interrupt this housecleaning to bring you the Olympics...

I might as well hang a sign like this outside our front door. Try as I might to be productive on a Saturday, I didn't get very far. For example, I was attempting to vacuum while figure skating was on. For some reason, even though I was just "watching" it, I had to shut off the vacuum cleaner and sit down so I could both see AND hear each routine.

So that took awhile.

I did sit down and watch a bit more but then had to run several errands in town. By the time we got back home, the figure skating was done and they'd moved on to downhill skiing practice runs. I didn't need to see that so I parked myself at the computer and uploaded hundreds of photos I need prints of before Camp Crop-A-Lot in 2 weeks.

Honestly, that took the better part of the afternoon, bringing us to dinner time, then the nightly Olympic recap show. This isn't live due to the time zone difference, but it recaps the important stuff. Some of it I did see LIVE today, but this will be most helpful on week nights when I am unable to watch during the day.

But still keep an eye online for spoiler alerts.

Some people hate those but I don't mind them. It lets me know I better not miss that night's recap program! And it doesn't always matter if you know ahead of time who won. It's HOW they achieved it that is interesting!

I better get to bed. It's been a long day and I still have read up on how this Team Ice Skating business works out. All I know is that I should be an ice dancer. Every time they said "twizzle" I was craving Twizzlers!

Red, if you please.

No comments: