Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bibbity Bobbity Ballot


I was working in my office the other night and could hear arguing down the hall, coming from the living room.

I swear it sounded like teenage siblings bickering or perhaps a stubborn ol' married couple.

Turns out, it was the presidential debate.

Hubby watched. I did not. I had a deadline and couldn't get away. I think I could hear enough from a distance to determine it was not friendly banter. And not all together mature.

I am not going to get on a political soapbox here. There is plenty of that to go around as is. Just reminding you that there is another party option. C'mon, I'm not the only one who loves the '80s, am I?

Like totally. Join the '80s Party!

Also, a reminder that no matter how upset you are with the candidates or how impatient you are with new procedures at the polls, please be nice to the election workers! This process doesn't happen by "bibbity bobbity" magic.

I have friends who volunteer each year and two sisters who are town clerks up north. There is an insane amount of work to be done to give each of us the freedom to cast our ballots. They folks rock as much as the '80s!

Time to get the party started.



No comments: