Friday, December 30, 2016

By Snacks-ident


This has been such a tough week of work. And by work, I mean working on getting the junk / bad / crap / yummy sugary food out of the house so I can start that annual health kick January 1st.

Well, I have been sharing it. Does that count?

I even wanted to start this "lifestyle" before the end of the year. Get a step ahead. I went so far as to my FitBit back on. Do you know that it only registers steps and activity if you actually MOVE?! Like anything else, a FitBit isn't going to help you lose weight. Not if it's on your wrist and your legs aren't moving. And definitely not if you are eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas Tree while you're walking.

Who knew, right?

We'll see if I can come to my senses in the next 24-48 hours. This downward spiral to Fluffsville did not happen overnight or by accident. More like snacks-ident.

Good thing it's almost all out of the house! Just too full to finish the job right now.




No comments: