Thursday, December 29, 2016

Holiday Deadline


Since the official holiday season, according to Robyn, ends Sunday night, I figured I better share our Christmas card.

No need to "oooh" and "ahhh." I wasn't impressed with it. This is the result of a "let's get something sent before we leave for Maui" moment. I let myself down because I was going to design my own – something that maybe didn't mix up 3 different fonts. (That's the designer talking.) But when you gotta catch a plane, you grab a template, fill it and go with it.

No time for an accompanying letter this year either. That makes two years in a row. Is it too much to hope that all our recipients read my blog and keep up with the Austins that way? Probably. No need to fill you in on 2016 because, well, you're reading it!

We do sincerely wish 2017 will bring you renewed faith, hope, love, joy and peace!

And if there is something in 2016 you wanted to do, try, accomplish, you name it, ya better get going on that before the sands of time are washed away by 2017!


I know you want to say it... Like sand through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. Good luck with the rest of the days of your year!



No comments: