Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fallen Angels


If you needed an update on who is on the Nice List and who is on the Naughty List, you've come to the right place.

First the Naughty List...


Uh-oh, Sylvester! It is supposed to be a partridge in pear tree not a kitty in a "fur" tree! She's lucky she didn't make the final leap up or we'd have a fallen tree to go with our fallen angel tree topper. Not sure what she did to fall from grace, but I can't fix her!

Now the Nice List...

Yes, Old Man Winter made the Nice List! Sure, we got 4 or so inches of snow. But it was light and fluffy and I was able to handle the snowblower all by myself!


 Much better than that heavy, heavy, wet snow from last weekend. That was naughty.


My nephew Tony also made the Nice List, doing the manual removal of snow from the decks. He fits right in like a character from the winter streets of Grumpy Old Men, doesn't he? Love that hat. And his help!

Hubby also made the Nice List, finishing up the snowblowing around Carter's car so it wouldn't get snowed in its parking spot. He also didn't gripe about me watching two Hallmark Christmas movies today PLUS the Vikings game.

I made the Nice List myself, getting my side of the suitcase packed and everything ready to go so we can leave this Winter Wonderland after work tomorrow. Can't make time go fast enough.

Sure hope the weather man and Mother Nature have aspirations to make the Nice List this week.


No comments: