Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Lights

Our Christmas Eve can be briefly summed up in two types of lights...


The first was a morning "candlelight" service at church, where battery-operated tea lights give the warm glow of Christmas Eve... and are fire safe! They also remind us Jesus is the light of the world.


The second was an afternoon and evening at the in-laws' with the lights of our lives: Casey, Colin, Clay and Carter.

No need to mention the third... the Packers turning the lights out on any hope of a playoff appearance by the Vikings. I missed most of it. I was nestled, all snug in my recliner with visions of victory in my head. Too bad I awakened to en-light-ened reality in the 4th quarter!

Guessing maybe Santa has something better in store for me. Better get to sleep just in case!

May the joys of Christmas light up your life! 


No comments: