Monday, December 12, 2016

Off the Grid


Like a child anxious for Christmas, I went to bed early last night hoping that would make Monday come faster. And with Monday here faster, Tuesday would be quick on its heels!

That sort of worked. Monday came but dragged on and on as if trying to delay the arrival of tomorrow. Needless to say, I raced home after work to move the process along. Everything was packed, of course, and we were on our way. The first leg anyway.

Tonight it's sleeping in the Twin Cities. Tomorrow it's airport shuttle by 5 a.m. and off to Maui and off the grid.

Yup, I am not taking a laptop. But could borrow hubby's if I HAVE to. Am not planning to blog. But may post a photo or 2 or 30 on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter, if you know how to find me. I am going so relaxed and low-tech that I am not even wearing my FitBit. I am sure we'll be doing plenty of hiking around without needing to count the steps. And really, I don't want to mess with my tan lines!

We'll obviously have our phones to check on Sylvester, making sure Princess Poops-A-Lot is not kicking Tony out of the house, and touch base with Carter so he can feel a little bit included.


If you want to feel included, too, and go off the grid with us, just picture yourself in one of these chairs. I've been doing that ALL Day!

Aloha!

No comments: