Thursday, December 8, 2016

No Cooties!

It seems like everyone is vying for a spot inside our suitcases next week. I should say everyone and everything, which unfortunately includes those pesky sick germs!

Hubby has had a bit of a cough at night this week and I could feel "something coming on" as early as yesterday. I thought if I ignored it, it would go away. Nope.

Woke up this morning and totally wanted to stay in bed. You know when you're hot and cold at the same time and your throat hurts a bit and your eyes are watering and you feel like you could cry? Yeah, that was me.

But I sucked it up and went to work and did some shots of Zinc and tried to hold those buggers at bay. It hasn't gotten any worse. Maybe a bit better but maybe that's because I am about to do the Nyquil crash. Cross your fingers for improvement, please!

Believe me. No matter how much they cry and beg, those sick germs are not going to Hawaii with us!

Oh, and neither are you. Sorry.


No comments: